Thursday, February 23, 2012

Money for the Essentials

Emma Grace has bee very curious as to how I get paid for the work I do. Being a Travel Agent, I work on commission which she knows but its vague to her. Now that I also Substitute Teach she asked me how that works. (the whole commission thing confused her). I told her I get paid a set amount for each day I work and then I get paid once a month. She asked me how I get the money and I told her that it is direct deposited into my checking accont. But I am going to switch it so that the money from that job goes into the savings accounts we have for you girls.
Emma "For College?"
Me "Yes"
Emma "Thank goodness. Can you get me a small refrigerator?"
Me "Probably"
Emma "And when I call you, will you send me some Raspberries"
Me "Raspberries?"
Emma "Yea. You know, in case I have an emergency."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth! I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a One Lovely Blog award!!! I told you that you would make a good blogger :) Go to my blog at http://girlfriendsguide2homeschooling.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/thank-you-so-much-for-the-award/ to see how it works. Have a great day sweetie!

    Tera

    ReplyDelete