Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Cleaning

So it has been a year that I have been without a regular house keeper. I have had a house keeper for the past 7 years so its been a hard adjustment. That's not to say I havent had help here and there, but the 2 days per week house keeper is gone.  For the past week I have been pretty lazy and just barely doing housework. The Kitchen Floors, Laundry and bathrrooms all need attention. As the girls and I are planning out the next couple of days I mention that we really need to do some housework first. Emma wrinkles her nose and says "Isn't this our summer vacation?" Me "Yes, but we still have to clean our house" Emma "I think you got the seasons mixed up mom....Summer is for Vacationing and Spring is for Cleaning" Holly "and winter is for snowing" Can't argue with that...Let's hit the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment