Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Swamp People

So I am having one of those days. (weeks really). Getting ready to go out. Can't find anything I think looks decent. I really need a hair cut and I'm punishing myself for having Krispy Kreme for Breakfast. As I am tyring to get ready I do not realize that I have an audience or that I am talking to my self outloud. "I hate my hair. I hate my clothes. I hate my body..etc.. etc.." Just having myself a real hate fest. Then I hear a little girl sized gasp from my doorway. Emma Grace has heard most of what I just said. She comes over to hug me. I explain that I dont really hate myself...I am just having a bad day and complaining about everything. Emma looks up at me and with a serious face says "At least you look better than the Swamp People"
Yeah...so it didnt help my self image but it did make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment